måndag 23 maj 2016

Love poem - True loves kiss

Feelings of light
So beautiful and bright
Magical mysterious sight
True love at first sight
Magical colours in glistering light
Joy and happiness
Summer love
Shines so bright
Resting hand in hand with my beloved
Perfect pure love
Love so bright and shining
Illuminates the light blue sky
Trust is flowering in hearts’ beauty
Hand in hand we walk in the bright beautiful light
Love is awakening in our hearts
Home
Sweet home
Your Heart is my sacred Home
My love nest
Here I truly belong
Our tender love flower is flowering
Gracefully and tenderly
You are my true loves kiss
My purest sunset devotion
Together with you in sacredness
In pure tender deep bliss
With deepest heartfelt care
In your arms my Loving Clare
Pouring my love
From the depths of my Heart
In devotion to you my beautiful love jewel
My deepest devotional love
With pure heartfelt devotion
Pure love in your heart full of sweetness
Listening to your tender heartbeat
Moving gently in true love
And deepest heartfelt care
With deepest devotion
And purest of love light
I stand lovingly by your side
My beautiful loving tender light
Love is tenderly knocking on our door
Patiently waiting to transform our fears into pure love
Love thaws the fears in our heart
Melting the ice into gushing streams of loving kindness

/Anders Branderud, 2016

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar