måndag 23 maj 2016

My beautiful swan princess of the lake

You are my beloved swan
My beautiful swan princess of the lake
Gently you kiss the tender water streams
Swimming and immersing in nature's beautiful harmony
Being embraced in her tranquility and serenity
You send your love as you glide through the still waters

You are my chosen swan princess
I rest in your presence and deeply loving care and warmth
Resting and being held in your deeply caring, loving, compassionate, warm arms
Two swans guided together as one
in divine sacred union
Our wings formed into a love boat
As we kiss the waters we make heart waves
Blessing the waters
Blessing the ground kissed by the waters
Our Love sends blessings to everyone
Our Heart's love embraces everyone

Dedicated to my beautiful love Clare 


Anders Branderud, 2016

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar