tisdag 17 november 2015

Poetical reflections about intimate relationship, intimacy and loss

Poetical reflections about intimate relationship, intimacy and loss

I feel that in an intimate partnership relationship I would allow my partner
All freedom to express herself
To be The Beautiful Spirit she is
To grow in her Heart’s pace and space
To allow her Inner Rose to flourish in all her fragrances, colors and forms

To be with her expressions of her wildness, silence, grief and despair
Doubt, fear, anger, pain, Love, gratitude, separation and intimacy
To allow her richness, colors, forms, fragrances and depth of her Being to unfold
Provide a Loving and Accepting Space where she can Express her Wild Heart and roar
Where she in freedom can Dance her Heart’s unique dance
And join the moon, Sun and the stars
In their Luminous Free and Sparkling Dance

And if she would feel her calling to leave our Dance
And depart from our attuned, sacred and intimate Union
I would release her
And wish her well on her glorious and adventurous journey

And the Love and the connection
The fragrance, flavors, flowers and touch
The beauty, richness and intimacy
The Longing and Warmth of Heart would stay in my Heart

And maybe feelings of abandonment, rejection, grief and Loss would appear
Like children who wants to be sensed, felt, heard and hearted by my Heart
And I would embrace my Heart
And try to be with Her and embrace Her and Love her
And feel with Her and be so close to Her
And provide Her a Loving and Accepting Space
And gently Listen to her Pace
And tenderly Look into Her Gentle Gaze
Telling me Lovingly that Everything is Okay
I would hear her tender and warm whisper
That She is Vast as the Wide Ocean
And that the Universe is just a Refection
Of her Infinite Depth and Being
And that I never lost my Heart’s Beloved
Because in Heart there is no distance
In Heart there is no Loss
And Love changes colors and shapes, forms and fragrances
In all Her Infinite and Loving expressions
The Heart holds and Loves all the canvases, shapes and colors on the drawing of Life

I would feel the pain that was triggered from the losses of my Life that I had not been ready to be with until now
That my Heart protected me from in her Infinite Kindness and Love

And I would whisper to her:
I want to feel it now
I am ready to be with you in all your pain
I love you and I want to be with you – always
I want to be with you in Everything that you go through
I am not looking for a narcissistic love

I want to sacredly love you
Like the Holy Rose you are
Feel the beauty of You
Passionately feel you in all your fragrances
Lovingly be with not only Your softness and sensitivity
But also the thorns

And explore the Mystery and the Beauty
Dive into the mystery and find out that
They all are embraced by your Deep Love
And to rest in Your vastness
In midst of both Intensity and Silence

I would feel my Beloved Heart’s Loving
embrace
Her warmth stroking all my body
Firmly and gently holding me

Providing a soft and safe space for the weary, adventurous and daring journeyer 

/Anders Branderud, 2015-11-17



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar