söndag 22 november 2015

Poem, Sun resting her gentle countenance

To my dear Heart,

And I sit here in gratitude
And I hear your soft whispers
In the sun resting her gentle countenance in
the white layers of frosty meadows
Reflecting the lightness of your love filled immersion
And I feel your Aliveness
In my burning Heart
And I sense your gentle touch
In the tall grass slowly dancing
To the rhythm of your quiet breath
And I hear your peacefully calling Inside
And I respond to your silent invitation

Softly, gently
Heartening
Heart opening
I bow down to your wise wisdom
Your amazing graze
Your deep and endless embrace
Your loving and gentle graze
Your soft and tender Face

Speechless I stand in gratitude
In solitude I bow down to you
And thank you deeply for the
Precious gift you have given me
This precious gift of Life

I carry a Gift in my Heart
A gift to share and impart
A gift to love forward
And inward and upward
Delightful grace

/Anders Branderud, November 2015 (Poem and photo)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar