tisdag 19 januari 2016

Poem, Sadness - Sacred Tears of Love

There was so much love
Deep deep heart intimacy
My heart was immensely touched
Deep vulnerable sharing
Touching my heart deeply
And some words touched on a deep sadness in me
I did not resist it
I was with her
I felt the tears falling
My body shaking
I felt her moving
I was just there
I didn’t try to push my experience away
I didn’t judge her for expressing herself
I experienced her
I let the layers unfold and let them unfurl
Slowly
Patiently
Like a loving mother
I listened
I attuned
I was with my body in Love
Tears are sacred to me
Every tear is a drop of sacred divine Life
Dropping into the Fullness of
the Ocean of Life and Completeness
Each tear is beautiful
Each tear wants to be seen,
to be fully felt and embraced
in her fullness
And the tears fell down
My body was trembling
My whole body was crying
Rivers of cleansing and healing
She was embraced by Inner Calm
And a Heart wide open to allow and
appreciate her
In her depth of expression
And the rain lasted for a while
until she had expressed what
she needed to express
My body stopped moving
She rested in a deep calm
She immersed in stillness and being content
I embraced my sadness with Love
And she embraced me back
Kissing me gently on the cheek
And she whispered in my ear:
Thank you for being with me and accepting me
All I want is to be loved and seen
and accepted for who I am
Anders Branderud, 19/1-2016 (stillnesspoems.blogspot.com)
Photo from unknown


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar