söndag 3 januari 2016

Poem, Tender hands

Poem to a beautiful heart friend:

I see your generous heart. I sense your divine beauty and light How you tend and nurture your earthly and spiritual roots How you give in abundance and richness How you listen to the heart beat of the earth And how you put your heart on the earth and let her beat in the same frequency How you tend to the flowers of the earth And the gracious flower of your Heart How you nurture the soil of your soul and the soil of the garden I sense how tender your hands must be Taking deep care of the flowers and plants to help them grow and tendering, loving and nurturing your friends I feel your love for your inner playful child and for the precious children you meet I see you Namaste

Anders Branderud, 31/12-2015 (and photo)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar