söndag 3 april 2016

Poem, Deep peace and harmony

Deep peace to you
In our deep heart connection
In lieing next to you with my soul, heart and being
Tenderly I stroke your golden shining hair
I gaze into the deep mysteries of your eyes
I gaze and I see wonders and beauty
My heart is so touched to explore the depths together with you
To explore the depths of you
To explore the depths of nature
To journey together in this divine mystery of Life
To Love together
To be together
To celebrate and rejoice
Together

Together with the couple of willow warblers that are chasing and playing with each other
Together with the dolphins that are making cute affectionate love sounds
Together in harmony with all of nature
A harmonious choir with all beings
We are all singing and dancing under the rainbow
Our heart sound merges into one eternal Om
And the angels are surrounding the rainbow playing on their harps
I see healing angels playing on their divine flutes
Their tones are carried by the soft breeze

and bring healing to all bruised hearts

Anders Branderud, 2016, 2 february [dedicated to my Love Clare ]


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar