tisdag 9 december 2014

Poem, Diving Deeper

Diving deeper
Touching depths never explored before
Deep blue sea
Diving towards ground
Ground of Being

Been snorkling all my Life
Afraid to Explore
The depths of Who I am
Of what Life is
Learning to Swim with the Flow
Like a fish
All natural
Fully absorbed in the Moment
Letting the Flow of Existence guide me
It is so easy when embracing the Now
Going deeper and deeper
Deep calling to deep.

Flow dragging me into the depths of this.
Deep blue ocean
Going deeper and deeper
Into my Heart
Into the Heart of Life
Into this Deep Mystery
Vibrant Pulsating Heartbeats of Life
Feeling Grounded
Feeling trust
Feeling so completely Here
Feeling Love
Feeling so Nourished and Saturated
In this ever moving pulsating Flow

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar