tisdag 16 december 2014

Poem, Sand castle

Like a sand castle in the sand
Elaborate, magnificent
It took years of hard labour to build up this castle.
Put in alot of effort and suffering in building this castle.
Castle of ego structures
Ornamented
Layers of protection to protect from the outer surroundings.
Heart Armour to protect from feeling the inner sorroundings.
This seemingly harsh and harmful reality called Life

And one day there is this realisation that this castle is the root of my suffering
I am missing Life in my attempt to protect myself.
Life is Love and I am trying to protect myself from Love.
The very thing that I am searching for.

Putting down the spade.
Stopping to put effort into this elaborate castle building.
The wind, the rain and other weather phenomena is slowly making it weaker
And there is no effort to build up what it tears down

Feeling vulnerable and naked.
When the wind is blowing
Seemingly mercilessly, but yet filled with grace to its very core
Hitting directly to my very core.

Shaking
Shaping
Sharing
The gift of being all vulnerable and open.
Stopping to play the game of hiding.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar