söndag 14 december 2014

Poem, A boat anchored to a safe harbour

What am I desiring.

What am I wanting

To be deeply embraced

To feel I am safe

To feel I am loved

To feel I am home


To be A boat anchored to a safe harbour

Embraced and loved by THE deep blue ocean

Caressed and cared for by the Soft breeze

Loved and shone upon by the warming sun

Gently looked upon and watched over by the moon.

Embraced by all surrounding, shining stars.


Being a resting place for the birds

Being anchored to the firm ground of Existence.

A meeting place for deep meetings.

A meeting place in midst of the raging storm

In the midst of waves of stillness and tranquillity.

To be open and sensitive


To Flow in stillness

To Flow with all waves

To receive it all

Fully accepting

Not judging.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar