onsdag 10 december 2014

Poem, Letting doubts melt by the warm fire.

Oh these doubts
Surfacing again and again
What do they want to tell?
That I am not trusting life?
Am I afraid of being rejected?
Afraid of failing?
Of not being good enough?
Listening to my heart beating
Feeling the feelings
Hearing the doubts knocking on the door of my heart for attention.
They want a place in the Holy, Sacred place.
By the warm, burning fire.

Sitting by the warm Still fire of Presence.
Fire of Full Acceptance to Life
Letting it warm and open up my heart.
Letting the heat melt all attachments.
Attachments to doubts.
And other deep-rooted structures.

Resting in front of the fire.
Effortlessly sitting and Being
Doubts are still here.
Worries are still here.
Embraced by the Fire of Embracing Stillness and Love.
They lose their strong grip.
And now I feel at Peace.
I experience the Soul at Rest.
Like it always is when I am not caught up in a stressful story.

/Anders Branderud

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar