fredag 5 december 2014

Poem, Forest path

As I walk upon the forest path.
Autumn leaves spread out in a thick layer.
Yellow, orange, brown, a colorful mixture.
This path
Where does it take me?
I can see a bit ahead.
But I don't know what is waiting for me.

In this magical forest
This mystery called life
I take one step
I take another step
Effortlessly my legs are moving.

Sometimes there are uphills
Some more effort is required.
It can feel wearisome, heavy.
Some old attachments come up to surface.
Wants my attention.
Tries to take me focus away from this Current Step.

From the beautiful Forest.
From the wonderous leafs.
The pleasant twittering of birds.
The cold breeze.
The fresh autumn smell.
The wonders of the Present Moment.
The aliveness of my body.
The shifting colours of Life.

Suddenly I identify with the uphills.
I forget who I truly am.
I get so attached to the uphills.
I forget that there is no problem in this very Moment.

I get reminded.
Then I go deep within.
I breath deeply.
I focus on the Current Step.
When I just accept the current inner and outer surroundings of the
Path that Existence is leading me on.
That I can just walk step by step.
Without worrying about where this Path will lead me.
Trusting Existence.
That She will keep me safe.
That all is Perfectly Well.

Anders Branderud [More poems: http://stillnesspoems.blogspot.com/ ]

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar