måndag 26 oktober 2015

Poem, What am I holding back

What am I holding back
What do I fear
What do I believe My Heart cannot bear
Am I afraid of dispair
Of being hurt
Being rejected by one my Heart holds dear

Can I bear this longing
Could I bear the pain
Can I bear the heartache
Can I dive into my feelings
To embrace Life just at it is

Heart,
Are you big enough to hold the loss
Are you big enough to hold all sadness and tears

What do I lose by holding back
I forget to be Real
To express what I feel
To let my Inner Being be Heard
To Dance and Live with my fullest Expression

Just embrace all fear
And Dive into the Infinite Ocean

Feels like a tidal wave that can't be stopped
Just want to surrender to its flow
To surf on the waves
Bow down humbly to Her Magnificence
And let Her carry me into the Mystery of the Beloved
Let Her carry me until she gently kisses the shore
Gently embraces, caresses and strokes each grain of sand
Uniting in Deep Heartfelt Intimacy

/Anders Branderud, 26/10-2015 (If you like this, then you you may want to read my other poems as well: stillnesspoems.blogspot.com )



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar