fredag 7 november 2014

Poem, Authenticity, Do you dare to live



Do you dare to live?
Do you dare to be authentic?
Do you dare to embrace Life?
Can you be honest?
Just meet me, meet yourself and others without any facades?
Do you dare to risk?
Do you dare to be you?
To live right Now – and not play any mental games or charades?

Can I meet the true you?
Can I relate to you without any expectations and requirements?
Can I relate to you Now – and not to an image/identity formed by and your past experiences?
Can I let go of all control?
Can I just let Life flow?
Can I live without trying to control Life, including those around me?
Can I always Live in the Current Moment?
Can I accept that Life is Now and not in the past or the future?
Can I live with uncertainties?
Can I live with and accept broken hopes and dreams?
Can I live with the knowledge that life may not follow my “perfectly planned plan”.
That this day or this moment could be my last, or the last of a loved one?

Can I value this Moment as if it would be “my” last?
Can I live without judging?
Can I Love Unconditionally?
Can I be my own best friend?
That accepts me for whom I am right in this Moment?
Can I live right Now without being in a dream-world?
Dreaming myself away to my dream-world of the past or the future?

Do I dare to be silent?
Do I dare to let my mind be silent?
Do I dare to just observe my thoughts, sensations, feelings and emotions without any judgments?
Do I dare to explore everything that I experience right Now?

Can I live a Life without trying to suppress my sensations – regardless of how much I think it hurts?
Can I explore the sensations of my body (e.g. feeling of sadness), the raw experience, without the “I”-story that is connected to it (which is usually the cause of our psychological suffering).
Can I accept that I in this current moment am sad, afraid, angry, have a low self-esteem, or am depressed? Can I just feel these raw-sensations of my body (without the “I”-story connected to the sensations) and not try to suppress my feelings, trying to change what I feel, or dream myself away to a future of Deep Rest, free of being depressed.
If I embrace the Current Moment for what it is. If I recognize the unchanging Awareness that I am, who is Aware of “my” ever-changing sentiments, ebbs and flows of “my” life situation. Then I can recognize Serenity, Deep Rest and Peace – that is always Present (although many times not recognized) in the midst of all emotional storms and tsunamis.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar