söndag 16 november 2014

Poem, A touching hug

What is this attachment?
What do I really want?
I just want to live..
Just want to be real
Moment  by Moment
Movement By Movement
Meetings, Moments..
All the Time
All part of this beautiful orchestra

This beautiful Harmony
If I live in an attachment
If I am somewhere else.
Then I miss the divine play.
This divine orchestra.

A Hug.
A very touching Hug
Another Touching Hug.
Moment by Moment
So touching when it is fully lived and experienced.

So am I fully Here?
Or do I drift away to somewhere far away in a distant land.
The dream land of how I dream that life should unfold
Or do I just dare to be real.
To constantly be Here in every single Moment.
To dare to be real and to feel in every Moment.
To Truly Meet.
To be fully aware in each Meeting
To actively Connect Heart to Heart
Soul to Soul.

This attachment is trying to grab me.
To hold me.
To make me live life in a way that is not authentic.
It makes me more uncomfortable.
Things that should have been said are avoided...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar