söndag 16 november 2014

Poem, What do I fear?

So really what do I fear
What is it that I don't dare.
What is holding me back?
Am I afraid of a tear
Of going to Near
Of Closeness to what is Dear
Is it time to switch gear
To embrace all the fear.
What structure is holding me back?
Is there some fear of lack?
Am I trying to persevere
Am I just missing Life
by my fear of missing Life

And now in the midst of my attachment
in the midst of all insecurity
all drama
In This embrace of everything that appears
I feel This Flow
and the Words flows....
And Life flows.
Stillness embraces it All.

I have been here before.
I recognize the terrain.
This structure, this texture.
This mountain...
Mountain of insecurity.
Valley of attachments
Lake of fear.
And in midst of all this there is
Perfect Path of Truth
Path of Peaceful Stillness
Where you have to be Fully Aware
Step by Step
Moment by Moment
So you don't lose Sight
And fall of this narrow Path of Truth

If you look back or forward, you may get stuck in attachments, lose your balance and fall of.
This Path is Always there.
And it doesn't matter how deep down you are in the valleys of attachments to problems
How deep down you have sunken into the quicksand.
How far away you seem to be from the Path of the Now, the Path of Deep Serenity.
The Moment you dare to Embrace and Accept what you feel right now without any resistance.
In this Moment you are Free
In this Moment you are once again up at the Path of Peaceful Serenity
The Path of Blissful and Fully Pervading Peace

Just continue to walk, my child.
And tirelessly get back to the Path every time you fall off.
Never give up
Just embrace Life, again, and again, and again.
And the more you embrace Life
The more Life will open Your heart.
And will lead you deeper and deeper into this deep peaceful Flow
Deep into reality.
Deep into this exciting, exploring
Ever-opening
Ever-deepening
Ever-widening
Wondrous adventure
Peaceful mystery

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar